Friday, October 11, 2013

The Essence Within

How can I be,
When I am not,
And yet I am?

Listen to the wind,
As she sings.
She knows and submits,
and the rocks too,
know the song of my heart.

They
are my subjects,
like the seas,
and what swims within.

Whose praises do they sing?
do you not see?
In me, lie the secrets of the universe,
In me , is the essence of the truth.

I am, and I am not.
So hear me and understand.
I am you,
and you are I

The moon,
the stars
And
the sand too.

The journey, the path,
the destination.
All are one.
And the traveler too.

How then will you rise,
Until you erase your self, or let it die?
To fall, is to rise.
If only you would understand.

Accept your ignorance,
Accept your nothingness.
Submit like the winds and witness
how the spiral of knowledge elevates the heart.

Be at peace, my soul!
Running away is the same
as running towards.
There is no escape.
To Him is the return.

(23 June 2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment