Thursday, October 10, 2013

Secrets of the Heart

It's the story of your heart,
young friend.
It's the journey of your heart,
my friend.


Transcend above
what you can see,
Not with your eyes
but with your heart, my friend.

What is visible
is of no consequence,
The Hidden
is of the essence, my friend.

Purity of the heart
gateway to the truth...
Silence is the key....
All shall be revealed...

Strip yourself,
off yourself.
See your heart,
unveil, my friend.

He loves you....
that's why you are here!
He loves you...
so why despair!

"So strange are your views,"
I said.
"I wish to write them down,
my friend."

Its written on your heart,
he said.
The story of your heart,
my friend.

The truth shines through you heart,
my friend.
The secrets of your heart,
my friend.

(1 Oct 2004, In the heart of Africa)

No comments:

Post a Comment